RETIRING IN PANAMA
BUYING IN THE BEST PLACE IN THE WORLD AND RETIRING IN PANAMA
The acquisition of a residential property is also an excellent plan to retiring in Panama for people of all ages. Panama has received seven times the first place as the best country in the world to live those golden years, according to the World Annual Retirement Index prepared by the research firm International Living for Americans. This statistic confirms that retiring in Panama is an excellent idea.
This list takes as indicators data cost of living, climate factors, access to health services provided by reports of institutions like the World Bank, the World Health Organization and the CIA World Factbook. Among other things, influenced in this ranking is the high volume of foreigners who move to Panama in the framework of immigrant visas for retirees (pensioners Visa).
People who come to retire in Panama may also invest in housing to live in luxury, comfort and tranquility, with the assurance that his descendants recieve, without major taxing shocks, an inheritance of great heritage value.
The pension can be paid by any private entity or public corporations, banks, insurance company or trust fund.
With this type of visa for retiring in Panama, come a number of benefits such as:
- 50% discount on entertainment movies, theaters, concerts, or sports events anywhere in the country.
- 30% discount on the cost of public transport: bus, boat, train.
- 25% discount on airfare.
- 50% discount on hotel rates Monday through Thursday.
- 25% discount in restaurants.
- 15% discount on medical bills.
- 10% discount on prescription drugs.
- 50% discount on the cost of mortgage lending efforts.
- Import duty exemption for household goods up to $ 10,000 (single) and an exemption every two years for the import or purchase of vehicles.
It is possible, in the light of recent modifications to the requirements of this visa, that the minimum amount of pension requierd can be shown together with the spouse, if the applications were made together.